I am trying to organize my thoughts
but it seems I keep getting lost.
A.D.D. got the best of me,
thinking of ... him
dreaming of ... when
stressing about ... what could of been
throwing the remains in a box to be forgotten
I'll start this weekend ...
begin with anything resembling him.
re-reading the prior all over again, trying to come up with something
but I keep on thinking ...
I want to let it out but my fingers can't catch up ...
(singing ... Just Dance ... going to be okay ... just dance ... going to be okay .. dance dance dance)
It seems most of my material things are either, falling apart, getting lost, being fixed, or getting replaced.
2. My car's light was no longer shining because of wiring issues, now fixed.
3. My FM Transmitter was lost, now replaced but still hoping to find it.
4. My spare iPod USB is lost, still lost.
5. My clothe dryer was no longer heating just tumbling, now replaced.
6. My PC's CD Burner and Universal Media card reader are no longer recognized, I need to replace/temporarily fix.
I know it seems like I am falling apart but there is one thing in my life that seems to be going RIGHT!
Things seem to feel so different this time. I feel FREEdom and with that I have gained some wisdom. I have learned a lot about myself and about others. Continuously learning ... growing ... loving ... forgiving ...