(May 21 - Jun 20)
Tuesday, Dec 2nd, 2008 -- However impractical you are now, it's not going to stop you from planning your next little adventure. You are thinking big and could easily turn a trip to the corner store into a backpacking trek through the rugged high country of Tibet. While others may be laughing at you because they think your ideas are too far out, you'll get the last laugh when you send them postcards from the top of the world.
I liked today's horoscope. =)
Please let me know if you still read my LJ.
Quick highlights of the day:
- Buy 1 get 1 free Harvey's angus burgers
- Flu shot
- Remely's Bananaque (MMmmm)
- Broke car's headlight
- Conversed with my Aussie cousin
- Admired the knitted scarf she gave me (thanks Mel - you are awesome)
- Toronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Drank @ C'est What on Front
- Listened to Accountants talk numbers
- Ate Loukamades @ Athens on Danforth
- Ate Chinese @ Kenny Noodles on Sheppard
- Slept like a baby
On Monday I was eating dinner and my mother had asked what mi amor was gonna eat, but I said he wasn't here. She seemed shocked at my response. We see each other almost daily and I don't seem to get sick of him. He is the highlight of my day because he makes me smile, laugh, and best of all he makes me feel LOVED!!!
3 more weeks ...
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
I am trying to organize my thoughts
but it seems I keep getting lost.
A.D.D. got the best of me,
thinking of ... him
dreaming of ... when
stressing about ... what could of been
throwing the remains in a box to be forgotten
I'll start this weekend ...
begin with anything resembling him.
re-reading the prior all over again, trying to come up with something
but I keep on thinking ...
I want to let it out but my fingers can't catch up ...
(singing ... Just Dance ... going to be okay ... just dance ... going to be okay .. dance dance dance)
It seems most of my material things are either, falling apart, getting lost, being fixed, or getting replaced.
2. My car's light was no longer shining because of wiring issues, now fixed.
3. My FM Transmitter was lost, now replaced but still hoping to find it.
4. My spare iPod USB is lost, still lost.
5. My clothe dryer was no longer heating just tumbling, now replaced.
6. My PC's CD Burner and Universal Media card reader are no longer recognized, I need to replace/temporarily fix.
I know it seems like I am falling apart but there is one thing in my life that seems to be going RIGHT!
Things seem to feel so different this time. I feel FREEdom and with that I have gained some wisdom. I have learned a lot about myself and about others. Continuously learning ... growing ... loving ... forgiving ...
I feel like giving up on this battle because it makes me irate and I think to myself, "Is this stress worth almost $10K?" ... It is not even about the money but the principle. The principle is simple, pay what is owed and stick to your words, if that is not going to happen then just say nothing. Obviously there is no principles here - just emotional attachment and resentment. I give up.
Things to do (not in order) ...
- Build LizaMae.com Website
- Work on Portfolio
- Print Business Cards
- Work on Pricing
- Build Clients
- Buy (Apple Laptop, Lighting equipment)
- Improve photog skills
- Liza Mae
Random Quote found in my Starbucks cup: